Friday 28 October 2011

One year, and still counting

It's been a year since I posted my first article on this blog (see it here), and 164 more writings have come past since. Some cars have been unearthed due to the reactions these articles generated, while through here I was made aware of others that I even did not know existed. The amount of visitors has increased ever since (now some 5,000 pageviews per month - you tell me if that is good) and currently there are 60 people subscribing to the posts through e-mail and blog subscription.

So what's next? I have allready told you I am thinking about a 'for sale' section here, and to kick off I have made a seperate 'Maximum Mini Market' page (click on the sign to the right to go there). It needs more work to be made better, but I do not yet know exactly how. Besides, when you crawl through the web you will find plenty more cars for sale that I'd like to include, too, but the ones here are cars of which the sellers agreed on putting it up here to start with. Last but not least a dear reader came up with the idea for a Maximum Mini forum. I am not too sure, but perhaps you guys do like the idea? Come on, let me know.

Party time for Mini derivative fans?

4 comments:

  1. Good work Jeroen, there's always something new and interesting to read here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Jeroen,

    Just a quick note to say that I think your blog is excellent, not just the content but the layout is clean and crystal clear too !

    I too had thought about a Forum, you could then build a section for each car so that all ‘conversations’ (threads) relating to that car were in one place – most car Forums also have a For Sale section too.

    I had not realised that the blog is only 12 months old, and with around 3 articles a week a magnificent effort.

    Your book is on my Christmas List and I am looking forward to the new one too.

    Finally, in response to one of your recent posts – you can never have too much about Deep Sandersons :-)

    Best Wishes - Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jeroen.
    Been a reader since you started here (and promoted it on the MSCN forum).. Like to read the articles and help where i can..

    About the forum.. Remember one thing.. a forum is a lot of work.. First setting up is easy...but maintaining the threads, updates, get rid of SPAM users etc will eat the time..

    Good luck

    Jaapio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the warm words chaps. Still unsure about a forum, but you'll be the first to hear about it when I do start one.

    ReplyDelete